Barry and Karin

Barry and Karin

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I must admit to momments of weakness - I get so frustrated with the weakness of my body and how quickly it gets tired. Ï get grumpy when the leg that is supposed to be my "strong leg" won't bear any weight. I get scared thinking what it will be like when the time comes that I have to walk. But I do know that this accident was God's will for me and that because of it our lives will be blessed. When I stop and remember that a peace comes and I have more courage to do hard things. I promised Barry that I would give physical therapy 100% so that I could be home with our family as soon as possible and I think I have done that. I wanted to stay so badly last night after the girl's play. I wanted to go home and help wash their faces and have prayers with them and tuck them into bed. I want to study spelling words with Ammon and listen to Kerri read. I want to see Cassidy Rice getting ready for school and listen to her talk about her friends and which boys they might think are cute. I want to see Rachel going outside see her dog before school starts. I want to fix their hair and visit with them while they eat breakfast. I cannot wait to go home hopefully only two more days! 


written by Karin 12/13/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment