Barry and Karin

Barry and Karin

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Saying Extra Prayers for Barry

Sometimes in life it seems that you have to laugh so you won't cry - today is one of those days. Barry has developed a large blood clot in his arm - apparently a very large one. This is the arm that he had his PIC line in but I don't know if that means anything or not. He is being admitted to the hospital. This time in Rexburg- so here I sit in IF I with now way (until tomorrow) to help, be with, or support the man that I love. They are also doing blood tests and other tests on me because of some concern they have with my bones - I am so glad for the knowledge that God has a plan for my life - I will continue to pray that my will be His will - please pray for my husband and pray for me that I might be able to be at his side as soon as possible.


Karin- 12/13/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment