Barry and Karin

Barry and Karin

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update on Barry

I thought I would update a little on Barry Holman. He has been admitted to Madison Memorial in Rexburg. He has a large blood clot in his arm. It extends from the top of his heart all the way to his elbow. It is in a scary location but he is being monitered closely. The CT scan he had today confirmed that he does have blood clots in his lungs which ups the seriousness a little. He has good doctors though and I believe he is also in the Lord's hands. Although I let them both know that I did not survive that car wreck just to lose my husband 3 weeks later from a blood clot!
I am being discharged tomorrow and am hoping to get to my husband's side as soon as possible. I worked hard in therapy today and I am paying the price for it tonight - boy am I sore. I am hoping for some good sleep.
I am so grateful for all that has been done for us. I can't say that enough. Truly we are so amazed by everything that has been done for us. We have amazing families and friends and the community has been amazing. I love that we live in a place where people are so loving and caring. I know that it is due to the wonderful faith and prayers of so many people that we are doing as well as we are. Keep the prayers coming for Barry in the next few days - he is in a pretty precarious situation. It is serious - if the blood clot breaks off it truly could be a life or death situation. We need all of your faith and prayers to get through this. I will update as I know anything. For now we will both try to get some sleep.



Karin 12/13/11

No comments:

Post a Comment